Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day Treat

Since it is Mother's Day, I took a little extra time this morning to get dressed up cute, put on makeup, and style my hair. I went to church looking good.
During sacrament meeting there was an animal cracker festival. Ruby was drooling cracker goo on me and Alli was breaking crackers into tiny pieces (which ended up on me). When the service was over, I learned a new definition for graham cracker crust. I left church looking like a dessert.
It has been a wonderful day, graham cracker goo and all. The girls (with help from Andy) got me some books and chocolates (which Alli thinks I need to share). Alli made a fruit cereal necklace for me and a card.
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms. I have an amazing mother. I wrote a tribute to her at http://marsianmomma.blogspot.com/ with all of my other siblings.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh c'mon- you always include photos in your posts. You can't make a claim like you did in the intro to this one and not include a glamor shot :)

Karyn said...

It wouldn't have been a "glamor" shot. Sorry to disappoint. I get slimed by my girls nearly everyday, so sometime I will have to post a crusty picture of me.