Saturday, July 26, 2008

The Bump


There is no hiding it... I have a pregnant bump on my belly... and here it is.
The 16+ week checkup was Thursday. Again, the midwife could not find a heartbeat. I watched her cheerful face turn serious. It took her about five minutes (and it felt like an eternity) to find the heartbeat. What relief when we finally heard it! This is the third time during this pregnancy when the heartbeat was frighteningly difficult/impossible to find. I think this might be a tricky kid.
My midwife said that by the next checkup the baby will be too big to hide anymore. Let's hope so.

9 comments:

Shana said...

This is an awesome picture of you. You are seriously glowing and beautiful.

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

super cute! you look fabulous!

Heather said...

You look SO cute! Thanks for sharing!!

Steph said...

LOVE that shirt! You are such a rockin hot mamma! Can't wait to hear what you are having! LOVES

Catie said...

Congratulations to you and Andy!I'll pray that little heartbeat stays loud and clear.

Chester said...

HapiBlogging to you my friend! Have a nice day!

Beth said...

i've always loved your look. you look great... bring on the bump!

Anonymous said...

What a little stinker! I'm glad everything is fine though! I can't wait to see you more often! We'll be out there in 2 weeks-ish!

Alison said...

Karyn, you are looking GREAT! What a cute belly you have...and great hair too. =) I'm glad that the baby will be getting big enough that he/she won't be able to hide from you when you check the heartbeat! Are you going to find out what you are having?