Saturday, March 27, 2010

all Alli


This girl is so funny. She likes wit and puns. (I just love her humor.) Yesterday she helped me make dinner. She made a few appetizers... homemade pita chips, and spinach-cheese rolls. She was so proud of herself. Her cousin Eliza was over for a sleepover. They were snacking on Alli's creations after dinner and Alli said, "I guess these are really AFTER-tisers."

Pretty clever.

Alli loves lots of different music. Her favorite band right now is Cake (no, we don't let her listen to all the songs)... her favorite song is "The Distance." I love to hear her sing the words.

Alli is one chapter away from the end of Little House on the Prairie. We have been reading it together... sometimes I read, sometimes she does. She loves to read. And she is very good at it.

It is amazing to watch her grow and blossom.

2 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

so cute. alli is getting so big!

Kris Tina said...

As a fellow Cake lover - I think the remake of "perhaps perhaps perhaps" is quite good. And "Italian Leather Sofa" makes me laugh - but that one should definitely be off limits. And there there is "Sheep Go To Heaven" and "Let Me Go." Well, she has some great taste in music.