Sunday, March 13, 2011

Party Animals!


Saturday was cousin Eliza's birthday party... and it was a pet party.
Unfortunately, I had to miss the party, but Alli and Ruby were there basking in all the pet party glory.  And my sister got these great pictures of the girls.

Have I told you that Ruby can whistle?  It's true.
Check out Alli's new specs.  Her old glasses had a rough couple of days.  They were taped in two places when I took her in for her eye exam.  She was excited to get a new pair.



Whoa!  Ruby told me that she "actually" touched the snake!

Ruby brought home a business card from Petland.  She has informed me that she wants a pet party for her birthday.  And a pet too.
She told me all about the animals at the party... a snake, a chinchilla, a kitten, a friendly bird... she knew all sorts of interesting facts about each of the animals.
I was hoping the FurReal Friends (animated stuffed animals) would be enough pet for us. 
(Sigh.)

1 comments:

Marissa and Tevita said...

Looks like too much fun! Alli's hair & glasses are very cute.