Tuesday, December 11, 2007

O Christmas Tree

Our trees are up and decorated. We have a cluster of three small trees. The biggest one is about 4 feet tall. I put it on top of a box to make it seem taller. They are a little Charlie Brown-ish, but quite charming.

The girls love the Christmas trees. I always get a good "Whoa!" out of Ruby when I plug in the lights. Both girls have had fun rearranging the ornaments and using them as toys. Alli especially loves the vintage Christmas star light from Andy's grandma. (Unfortunately, it stopped lighting about five minutes after this picture was taken.)

Only one ornament has been broken so far. Not bad.

2 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

we only had one break as well.. it was scott that broke it though, not josh! your girls are darling

p.s. put a cute pic of you and andy up on my blog. good to see you!

Steph said...

That is a really cute pic with the star! I need to get a tree...our apt is bare.