Thursday, April 15, 2010

80 degrees... oh happy day!




Today was a hot one.  We patched up the wading pool and pulled out the sprinkler for some fun in the sun .  June was eager to get into the water.  She walked right into the pool... clothes and all.  She was a little surprised that the water was cool... but she got over that real quick and had a blast splashing and playing in the water.  Ruby just likes to get a little bit wet.  Just enough to make her hair get all bouncy and adorable.  Ruby especially loved wrapping herself in her beach towel and basking in the warm sun (slathered in SPF 50, of course) or sitting in the sunbeams inside while lining up her little toys.  Alli loves to get wet.  She played in the pool and sprinkler for hours.  She got soaked three times today... in three different outfits.
I did some yard work today.  I watered the lawn (with help from the girls and their playing).  I planted gladiolus bulbs and patched a spot that needed sod.  I made bread... which fell when I put it in the oven... so I guess we will have small sandwiches for a few days.  I took lots of pictures today too... but not of the bread.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute