Tuesday, August 31, 2010

double mustache and other fun things


Ruby is rockin' the double mustache today.  One 'stache is Nutella.  The other reminds me of my husband's boss in Chicago.

Ruby started preschool today.  She says she has the "first bestest teacher in the whole world!"  Ruby wore her magic shirt to school.  There is a secret button on the shirt that makes a magic-wand sound when pressed.  Ruby has a fan club at her school.  Everyone knows her by name... and they all love to say goodbye when she leaves because she smiles her magic smile and waves like royalty. 

June is sporting a 5 o'clock shadow today.

I wiped it off by 5:15.

Cousins came today.  I made homemade bread and served it up with Nutella and banana granola for an after-school snack.

Mustaches for all!  (Except Emma... she eats like a girl.)

We picked flowers from our garden.

Next year I will plant more flowers... so we can pick more!


1 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the Vince reference!