Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day!

There is much to catch up on.  It has been a very busy week here.  I will start with a list...
-Andy and I celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this week!
-We went to a quaint little bed and breakfast in Westerville.
- Andy broke his finger. 
-Grandma Utah is in town.
-Ruby and June's room is PINK!
-I finished a painting.
-Alli and Ruby had a soccer game with sunshine!
-Alli, Ruby, and June have new dresses (made by Grandma Utah).
-I made something awesome for my mom.
-Andy and the girls made breakfast for me and Grandma Utah today.
-Alli and Ruby sang a special Mother's Day song at church.
-June got kicked out of nursery for pinching and pushing.  A proud mommy moment for me.
-Andy made some delicious salmon for dinner.

I am probably leaving out some good stuff. 
Here are a few pictures...

Sisterly love... or headlock.

Dresses made by Grandma Utah.  Oh so cute.

Alli on the soccer field.

June on the sidelines.

Ruby the soccer warrior.

Grandma has patiently read one million books.

June can wash her hair in the sink.

Three giggling girls = Best Mother's Day ever!


0 comments: