Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Monday!


Monday... gray skies... overdue books... mountain 'o laundry...Andy's car is in the shop... blah.

And so I need to think about the things I am thankful for...

  • I am thankful for music.  Alli can play a song on the violin!  She is one month into lessons, and she is a master of "Mary Had a Little Lamb!"
  • I am thankful that June's birthday is getting closer.  June talks about her birthday every single day.  She has serious plans.  And I am glad she won't have to wait too much longer.
  • I am thankful for imagination.  Ruby draws pictures everyday and presents them to me.  Sometimes I find her art taped to the walls and windows.  She is so creative and prolific!
  • I am thankful for talents.  I didn't know all the talents Andy had when we got married (or maybe he didn't really have those talents just yet).  Andy is finishing a room in our basement.  He built the stud walls, wired the outlets and lights and switches, put up drywall... the man has skills.
  • I am thankful for my family, our kids, my parents and siblings, in-laws, grandparents... they are all good people and there is a lot of love... and many will be here for Thanksgiving in a few days!

0 comments: