Tuesday, December 5, 2006

And so the blog begins...




We are recovering from the second illness of the season, and this one was a real doozy. Alli got the flu around 2am Monday morning. Lots of fun. I got the flu later Monday. In the evening, while Andy was on his way home from work, I felt the flu bubbling up, so I set Ruby on the floor and told Alli to watch her. I ran upstairs to loose my cookies, and meanwhile Alli heard me (she has a VERY sensitive gag reflex) and she threw up all over Ruby. I felt awful and I had a nasty mess to deal with. Andy arrived home ten minutes later to help me get the girls cleaned up.
The pictures are from healthier times. Alli dumped an entire bottle of kid shampoo into her bath water. She had a Hollywood bubble bath. I had to rinse her off in the shower for ten minutes until all the bubbles were gone. Ruby is storing up for winter in those chubby cheeks! They are the most kissable pink apples! She is rolling over and working on sitting up.
And so the blog adventure begins. Tune in next time for more fun and excitement (hopefully the healthy kind).


2 comments:

Amy Christine said...

YAY!!! Another blog! I'm sorry you guys have been sick. Hope you feel better soon!

Emily said...

Happy blogging. Hope you feel better. -Emily