Friday, September 21, 2007

Recycling, Picnicing, Playing

I started out doing a little mending job this morning, and I ended up making pants for Alli. The pants are recycled. The pants legs are from a pair of jeans of mine that are now shorts.
I sewed a top for the pants with a stretchy waistband, pink button embellishment, and big back pockets.

After I finished the pants, we walked to the park for a picnic lunch. Alli pushed a stroller full of baby dolls and animals and dragged Skamp (the dog) by her leash.

We ate our lunch in the garden at Oz Park. After eating the girls ran around and played in the park.
Poor Skamp. Her nose and paws used to be white. She had a long walk today. She is going straight into the washer.






2 comments:

Chelsey said...

That picture of Ali pushing the stroller is amazing! She looks like she could be advertising something.

I'm also very impressed by your sewing skills.

carrie said...

Those pants are so fantastic. That gives me some ideas for some old jeans I have laying around.