Friday, October 3, 2008

the most fabulous Halloween window display on the block




Okay, so probably the only Halloween window display... but it is great!
Alli and Ruby worked hard (and worked together) to make witches, monsters, bats and pumpkins to hang on our front window!  I got in on the project too... I couldn't help it.  We used lots of paper, markers, colored pencils, glue, and plastic jewels!  Can you tell that I love Halloween!?  To see more of our Halloween projects, check out my other blog here.

4 comments:

Kris Tina said...

Whoa - this house is a sure-fire pick for best decorated. You're sure to attract a ton of dressed up kids. Nice work!

agnewfamilie said...

i love how ruby's favorite modus operandi is in her diaper only.
LOVE it.

Alison said...

What a great idea! I think I'll have my girls get right to work. =)

Heather said...

Somehow I am sooo not surprised! What a fun house to grow up in!