Sunday, October 26, 2008

when we go out we go ALL out...


Saturday was the big attorney's ball for Andy's firm.  It is a night out that requires much preparation: babysitter lined up, tuxedo cleaned and pressed, a formal maternity outfit (thanks Heidi), fancy shoes that are flat, makeup, a hairdo fit for a night out... okay, so most of the prep work was mine to do.
Alli was really into helping me get ready.  She helped me pick out a necklace and stuff.  My favorite part was when she said, "Mom, you look pretty."  Girls are fun.
The event was at the Palmer House... very fancy.  Dinner was good.  Dessert was better... the chocolate covered strawberries were heavenly... I could have just had those all night long.  Dancing didn't start until 10:30pm, so we didn't last long.  *Yawn*  (And dancing with a belly is a little awkward.)
Andy looked good in his tux... he always does.  Hot.

Aren't we cute all dressed up?

We came home to a quiet house.  Ruby and Alli were sound asleep, tucked in their beds.  That was a fancy treat.  All around, a wonderful night.

5 comments:

terica said...

Karyn, you are just so darn cute! You look amazing!

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

super cute! love your necklace

Kris Tina said...

Oooh - law firm prom looks awesome! I'm sorry I missed it - well probably not - but you two clean up much better than me and Ross.

Anonymous said...

Andy eyes are still that dazszeling blue. How nice to looking into.

Anonymous said...

I love your graffiti on the pics. You look great!