Friday, May 8, 2009

four months!


June had her four month check up yesterday.  She was delighted about the being-naked part... not so thrilled about the four shots.

Her stats:  June weighs 12 pounds 9 ounces and is 24 inches long.

June is my petite baby. 

At four months, Alli was an even 15 pounds and she was 25 inches. 


Ruby was a whopping 16 pounds 8 ounces and 26 inches long!  I had toned arms... maybe even bulging biceps.


Tiny June loves to watch her sisters in action from the comfort of her Bumbo seat.  (I highly recommend this product.)  She thinks they are rockstars and follows their every move.  


June loves to play with her hands.  She gets her fingers all tangled together.  And then she shoves them into her mouth to suck on them.

And when she nurses, she likes to reach up and find her ear and hold it.  She likes tummy time.  She loves showers.  She is mild and happy most of the time.

June is sleeping through the night!  This is a recent development... and it is lovely! 

Heavenly!

With the baby pictures to compare, who do you think June looks like?

8 comments:

Porters said...

i love your blog! your girls are so cute, I have to say the best pic is the one with your little girl going to school on her scooter with her own style outfit. I love it!! I hope it okay to add you to my blog I would love to keep in touch and see your beautiful family. I also love the Mars family website, time goes by so fast and you lose track of everyone. I loved seeing all your brothers and sisters and their families.

Kris Tina said...

I'm going to say that June looks more like Allie than Ruby - but in all honesty - she's got her own look going for her.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Alison said...

Fun to see your big girls as babies again! =) I see a little bit more of Alli in June...Do you have any pictures of Andy or you that young? That would be fun to see as well.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stephasauri said...

I can't believe she's 4 months old and I haven't even met her yet!

I think she looks more like Alli, but you can definitely tell that they're sisters, especially looking at them all at the same age