Sunday, July 12, 2009

for sale

We have been busy getting our house ready to sell... that is a huge understatement, but I'll spare you the details of packing and cleaning and other un-fun stuff.  Click here to see the fruits of our labor.  If you are interested in a home in Lincoln Park... a great location... give me a call and I will refer to our wonderful realtor.

Besides getting our house ready, we have spent the past three weeks in Utah and California (with a few brief hours in Arizona and Nevada).  I didn't blog while we were gone, so stay tuned for some mega-updates in the next few days.

And now for the first "ketchup" update...

(drum roll)

Alli has her first loose tooth!

I don't know if I am quite ready for this.  I got a little misty-eyed when she discovered the loose tooth (front bottom right).  My baby is growing up.

More to come...


1 comments:

Kris Tina said...

the house looks fantastic - i'm sure a buyer is going to waltz right in. Soon!

I can hardly wait to hear more about this vacation - San Diego? Already I'm jealous.