Wednesday, July 15, 2009

we only draw on paper


I really should know better than to let my kids be when they are playing quietly... really quietly. This little video is from our trip to Utah. Grandma Utah commented about how quietly the kids were playing and a few minutes later Alli came running to me yelling, "Mom! Mom! Ruby drew all over herself... (pause)... WITH A PEN!"
Gasp.
Ruby's body was covered with doodles. Even the bottoms of her feet had drawings.
Not just scribbles... she had drawn a rocket, babies, moon, raindrops, candy, sunshine, people...
Though I do not approve of her actions, I was highly entertained. Ruby is creative. And prolific.
My favorite part of this clip is Ruby's look at the end. Truly sorrowful... or maybe "am I in trouble or what?!"

FYI- Vegetable oil erases ball point pen off of skin pretty well... just dab some on a paper towel and rub the affected area.

0 comments: