Tuesday, October 13, 2009

camera conspiracy

It is always a treat to find bonus pictures when I download the card from our camera.
A certain budding photographer loves to take pictures. Sometimes she asks, but not always... and the proof is always left on the camera.
Ruby likes to be in front of the camera... posing... working it... with a seriously mischievous smile!
These pictures were all taken within the last two weeks. These pictures were all surprises. Notice all the different outfits, lighting, etc... they must do this pretty often.
Alli likes to try different angles. Sometimes she gets pretty artistic. Sometimes she helps her model make the right face.

There... perfect! *Click*
And the little one might be in on it too.

1 comments:

Missy said...

I love it! Bryker is into taking pictures lately, too. Except I have to be the subject...I guess we need Ruby to come over! And I can't get over those big, blue eyes. They are sooooo pretty.