Friday, October 30, 2009

spooky stuff

I am tired. I was up late last night putting the finishing touches on a witch skirt and a rainbow-heart-fairy-princess costume. And then June wanted to party all night... or fuss... I'can't remember.
All that exhaustion paid off. Aren't they cute?
June rocked her pumpkin dress at the school party... her pumpkin costume was too hot in the boiling classroom.
Ruby's shirt used to be plain pink. The rainbow was one of my late-night projects. She was delighted with it. I bet you've never seen a sweeter rainbow-heart-fairy-princess!
Andy sported his mullet wig for the picture. Creepy. He forgot to take it to work. Don't worry, you can see him in it tonight at the church party!

I am dressing up too.

We have a full schedule of Halloween fun... school, church, pumpkin patch, trick-or-treating! I am getting a sugar-rush just thinking of it all!

Let the Halloween celebrations begin!

1 comments:

Janis Mars Wunderlich said...

mullet wig? I thought andy was just being a cross dresser.