Thursday, November 8, 2007

Help in the Kitchen

Alli and Ruby have been very helpful in the kitchen lately. I found Ruby helping herself to some cider-- straight from the jug. Alli patiently waited for her turn. I had to mop the floor after that one.

Alli and Ruby decided to help with the dishes. Alli washed some bowls and spoons. Ruby just splashed in the water. I had to mop after this too.

I'm glad these two love to help in the kitchen. Maybe they will learn to mop up their helpful messes. Wouldn't that be nice?
They are darling.


3 comments:

terica said...

Ok, those legs could not get any cuter! Love em! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss watching those little girls make messes. Some day when they are all grown and gone, you'll miss having some of those messes!
What a perfect mother you are.

Anonymous said...

wish i had her panties to sniff and taste her pee dribbles and toddlercunt, cuntis best under5