Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Thank you Lifetouch

Drumroll please... This morning when I dropped Alli off at school, there was a definite buzz by the cubbies. The school pictures were waiting in the cubbies, and moms were pulling them out and comparing and chuckling. With much anticipation I opened the envelope and pulled out the photo sheet. It was just the picture I was expecting. Off-center, awkward, stiff. Classic.

I love it.

I look forward to strange school pictures as she grows. This is a great start to the collection.

4 comments:

terica said...

I was really laughing out loud for this. This picture is so cute and so typical, lifetouch! I mean this should be some sort of skit on SNL for sure! What a cutie little Ali is!

Steph said...

Very typical but honestly she is still such a doll! Where would be in life as adults without a few of these fun school pictures anyways, right?

Alison said...

Love the photo! You said it just right though. Annaliese's was also off center, stiff and awkward...but at the same time I love it just becuase it is her! I like Terica's idea about SNL skit...it would be funny!

Beth said...

so hillarious and so precious at the same time. wow, i can't believe your little girl is in school already!!! how time flies. i love checking in on you guys via blog- thanks for all the updates!