Sunday, March 9, 2008

Family (and coworker) Night Out

bowling 1 alli andy bowling 4 marissabowling 2 alli andy bowling 3 ruby karyn 

On Friday night we met Andy downtown at 10 Pin for a bowling party with some of Andy's coworkers.  Ruby fell asleep on the way there, and was in a clingy mood... until she decided she wanted to run out on the hardwood bowling area.  Andy, Alli, Marissa and I shared a lane... with bumpers!  I got my highest score ever of 133.* 

Alli had a great time bowling.  She mostly did it by herself.  You would be surprised at how slow the ball can go and still make it to the end.  Although, sometimes we had to send another ball down the lane to get hers going.  She also found a way to bounce the ball off the bumpers a million times as the ball slowly rolled to the pins.  Impressive stuff.

Mike Kelly bowled an amazing game.  He had like 277 points or something like that.  He did not have bumpers on his lane.  He modestly said the computer must be broken.  I think he secretly owns his own bowling gear and is in a league.

*there must be an asterisk by my high score because there were bumpers in my lane... and I used them generously.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike Kelly Cheats!