Sunday, January 11, 2009

because you just can't get enough...



June is five days old already!  Her baggy newborn skin is starting to fill out.  She will be a chunk in no time!
She and I were home alone today with great lighting and an empty camera card... and she had just pooped, so we did a little photo shoot.  Yes, she did pee (luckily it was on the towel). 
June looks like a little piece of candy in the pink blanket.  Yum.  I love all those wrinkles... and the newborn fuzzy skin. 

PS- Did you notice her fingers are always by her mouth?  I think she will be a thumb-sucker once she masters the movements of her hands.

5 comments:

terica said...

OH! SO! CUTE! She is a doll! Of course how could she not be with you as her mama and sisters that look like that! It looks like everyone is adjusting well! Man how I wish Prenitce was here! I had the exact opposite expierence! By the way, have I told you that you are my hero?!?!?

Jenny said...

She's gorgeous, Karyn! Congratulations again! I'm pretty impressed you made the effort for a photoshoot so soon after you got home.
And yes, totally jealous that you got the brand new prentice to be spoiled in.
-jenny caldwell

Missy said...

She's adorable. Alli was so cute in Primary yesterday! She was so proud to show everyone her pictures and tell about her cute little sis! I'm glad everything went well.

Sarah said...

She is precious Karyn! I'm glad things are going well for your family and new arrival. Congradulations!

Elena said...

I love the pictures! That teal fabric is so cool. I wish I took pictures as well (or as often) as you do. Congratulations!