Saturday, January 3, 2009

Still pregnant

I am a licensed driver again.  On Friday I went to the DMV to get a new license... that other one is still at the car dealership in the 'burbs.  I would have gone out to get that one, but it expires this month anyhow.
Alli and Ruby came with me.  I came prepared with snacks and paper and pens for drawing.  Unfortunately, there was a big sign in the waiting area (a.k.a. the ENTIRE DMV) prohibiting food, drinks and sanity (or something like that).  No snacking.  Luckily the girls stayed busy drawing pictures. 
Folks were quite nice to me.  I got sent to the front of two different lines (I think we had to wait in five lines to get a completed license). 
No, I didn't have to put my full gestational weight.  I put my ideal weight.  :)

Only an hour.  No meltdowns.  The kids were good too.

Victory!

1 comments:

Heidi said...

I had to get my drivers license while pregnant also. When the lady asked me my weight I started laughing. She let me give my ideal weight also. :) When is that baby coming???