Tuesday, June 9, 2009

do something sweet

Alli and I read this inspiring story on another blog about a group of moms and daughters who had a bake sale for a young girl named Abby who has leukemia.  We have been trying to teach our kids about service, and a bake sale for a girl in need is right up our alley!

So if you are in Lincoln Park this Friday (June 12) from about 4-5:30-ish, stop by the corner of Webster and Burling by Oz Park and Alli will be hosting a little bake sale for Abby.  Lemonade too.  All proceeds will be sent to Abby with lots of love and well wishes.


If you have any bake sale requests, please comment!  And if you would like to join in and help, let me know!

2 comments:

Rachelle S said...

Hello, it's great you are doing this! Adorable cupcakes! I too saw that on her blog today and learned of Abby.

Kudos to you! =)

Kris Tina said...

Oh I would love to go - I won't make it but I'll be there in spirit!