Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Andy!

Yesterday was my birthday.  Today is Andy's birthday. 
Sometimes I get clothes for Andy for his birthday.  And this year I got him a snappy pair of wool pants.  They were a great deal, but they needed to be hemmed... which I can do.  I even figured out how to make a cuff.  The cuffs turned out great.  I pressed them and hung them in the closet with a red bow stuck on them. 
I was excited for Andy to find them this morning.  And he did.  He even tried them on.
But it turns out that the label had the wrong size... it was off by a few inches.
Oops.

Some people say it is the thought that counts.  And I assure you I truly had the best intentions.
I am glad Andy laughed about it.
Happy Birthday to my Andy!  I love you!

Team Blue Eyes.

0 comments: