Thursday, January 13, 2011

seven years old

There was a birthday on Wednesday.
My (oldest) baby is SEVEN YEARS OLD!  Where did the time go?!

This is one of my favorite pictures from the day she was born.  You can tell Andy was holding his little girl on his lap, admiring her.  I love Alli's bright eyes.  My hair is horrid and the focus is all wrong...

She started out so tiny.  I looked forward to every milestone.  I can't wait until she can sit up...

... and then we blinked...

Next thing we knew she was putting on makeup and hitting the town.

She was a city girl through and through...

Chicago was her playground...

And now she is a Buckeye...



Alli's big present is that she now has her own room!
Ruby and June are together, and Alli has a room to herself.
And that has taken up most of my time this week.   Painting and decorating and sorting through three girls' clothes! 

I will post pictures of the room when I catch my breath.
Stay tuned.

0 comments: