Friday, January 21, 2011

if you give a girl a cookie...

She'll ask for a glass of milk to go with it.  And when she sees that you've set up the camera equipment to take pictures of Great-Grandpa's paintings, she'll want her picture taken too.

That's how it goes here.
I had a big project to do this week.  My step-grandpa needed digital images of his paintings.  So I set up the strobes and jumped into a highly technical photo shoot.
I set it all up in the great room... while the kids were watching a show.  But I think they can sense the camera taking pictures, because before I knew it... 

June made herself comfortable on a stool in front of the painting.  I snapped a few pictures of her and scooted her away.
But she came back.

And she brought her sister...

"Mom, try this backdrop!"

"Mom, I'm up here!"

"Look at me now!"

"And over here!"

June got in on the photographing action...

Work it, baby.

Alli wanted a picture with her new book.

So studious!

Let's get everyone in the picture.  Group hug!
(I think this might be our Valentine card this year.)


Two days later I got the photos of the paintings taken.  Whew.
And I have all of these lovely shots.

0 comments: