Friday, May 25, 2007

Alli Ballerina


At 6:00 am, Tuesday, I heard movement in Alli's room. I went to check on her and discovered her climbing in the closet to reach a skirt. She was wide awake and fully dressed in a leotard and silver sparkly slippers. She slipped the skirt on and said, "I'm ready for my ballet lesson."
How is that for a hint? She is not currently in ballet lessons, but I am now looking into it.
So Andy got her to go back to sleep, and I snapped a picture of my little sleepy dancer.
Alli has been obsessed with ballet since then. At the park, she asked me to do a ballet lesson for her. She said, "Mom, say 'It's time for all ballerinas to stand up and twirl around'." I said it and she got up and twirled around and around with her arms flung open wide, her head thrown back, and her feet nearly tripping over one another. She was wearing a leotard, skirt, silver slippers, a sash, veil, tiara (worn backwards), and3-4 necklaces. She left her purse in the stroller. She has been dancing around all week, in the picture she is doing a "water squirting dance."
We will be visiting Grandma and Grandpa soon, and I asked Alli if she wanted to take a leotard so she could dance for them. She looked up at me and said, "Well, does Grandma have a studio?"

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sexy laid back like that, push her skirt up, pull her panties off and cumin her ass, loved doing it with my daughter started her at under 2 still in pull ups, she has a fight with hubby and cuts him off for a week i still get to fuckher ass, she won't let me fuckher cuntbut she lets me fingerfuck her and eat her out