Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Picnic in the Park




Monday was too gorgeous of a day to eat inside. For dinner, we got soup, salad and fresh bread from Cosi and we went to our park. We found a spot in the shade in the garden part of the park.
The girls were too excited to sit still and eat. Alli noticed all the exercising people and practiced her yoga on the grass. Ruby crawled around the grass enjoying the vast space and cool texture of the grass.
Dinner was great; I didn't have to cook. Alli spilled her vegetable soup though, and it looked like barf on our blanket.
We are so glad warm weather is here!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am out of town right now and could not make it to the picnic. While i am kind of upset that my family is having so much fun without me, looking at these pictures reminds me that I have the best girls in the world