Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Go Karyn GO!

Saturday is my big day. I am participating in a triathlon. My first triathlon. Gulp.
Training started for me in March when I registered for the race.
I have been running in the mornings before Andy leaves for work. I joined a local gym to train for the swimming (free babysitting... woohoo).
The race is a half mile swim in a lake, a twelve mile bike ride, and a 3.1 mile run. Consecutively. I am excited and nervous for the race. I have trained hard and improved my swimming and running greatly. Say a little prayer for me Saturday morning. And stay tuned for results.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm, GO KARYN GO is right! Wow I am super impressed...I think a 5K is pretty ambitous! You totally amaze me in everything you do!

Amy Christine said...

I can't run 100 yards without getting winded and developing a side cramp. So I'm very impressed. Good luck Saturday! I know you'll do great.

Anonymous said...

How did it go Karyn?