Thursday, June 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Ruby!

Ruby was very excited about the cupcake. She wanted to get a closer look at the candle.

The cupcake was everything she dreamed of... and so much more. Ruby sucked the frosting off of each finger. She ate most of her cupcake. Alli ate the frosting off of her cupcake, and gave the rest to Ruby.
Ruby didn't go to sleep until almost 11pm. She was on a sugar fix.
I made a critical error with the cupcakes. I picked them up from Sweet Mandy B's in the morning. All day long Alli tried to convince me that we should eat them right away.
"We should just open the package to look at them."
"I know. We can share one."
"We could get more for Daddy."
"Ruby wants one now."
"Can we go smell the cupcakes?"
"I'm being a good girl. Can I get a cupcake?"
"Is it time yet?"
"I'm hungry for something sweet and soft with frosting."
I told her we had to wait for Daddy. It was a long day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is soooo cute! Can you believe she is been apart of the family for a whole year. Time goew by so fast! Love every minute with those darling girls.

Anonymous said...

next time I'll have to proof before I send