Sunday, February 3, 2008

Bouillon... not the gold kind

So while I was writing the previous posts, Alli and Ruby went into the kitchen and helped themselves to some beef bouillon cubes and potato chips (no, they do not get this from me).  Yum.  I found them drooling brown slobber with beefy, soupy breath and begging for water.  Ruby did not want to give up her cube, but I forced it out.  Alli didn't want to give hers up either, but she couldn't take it after another minute and spit it into the sink willingly.

alli ruby boullion 1

boullion

Why do they make bouillon look so much like candy?  I remember trying it as a kid.  I thought I had hit the jackpot as I unwrapped the fancy gold foil.  What I thought was candy turned out to be nasty bouillon.  No jackpot. 

alli ruby skirts 1

And just for kicks... here they are in their matching skirts, Alli with her spunky tights and bow.  Even when they are into mischief they are stinkin' adorable.

2 comments:

Emily said...

maybe you could wrap some broccoli in colored foil

Alison said...

This cracks me up! I love the first photo of Alli!