Thursday, February 28, 2008

Wild hair and fun times

nature museum alli ruby1

We went to the nature museum.  Alli built dams in the water area while Ruby destroyed them. 

Alli did her own hair.  I offered to help.  She refused my assistance.  Here's a closer look...

alli hair 1

The Nature Museum has a wonderful butterfly haven where thousands of butterflies flutter around in tropical warmth and humidity, while just outside a stinging chill has nature in a deep freeze.  Don't be fooled by Alli's frown, she likes the butterfly haven... I just asked her to smile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alli, You have such a cute frown. I love it! Grandma

Anonymous said...

Alli is part Martian - Or at least she can make some of the same faces as Kimberly Mars.

Joy said...

Oh, I love that she is so independent and wants to do her own hair! What a big girl! So cute!!! See you guys next weekend!

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

karyn- hey! so i forgot to tell you tonight that i went to the nature museum thanks to your post... you can read about my experience as it wasn't the "butterfly" fun i was hoping for. :)