Thursday, August 14, 2008

It must have been a full moon...

It wasn't like Alli at all.
We were leaving the park yesterday, against her wishes. A little whining is not uncommon, but yesterday Alli was having something more like a tantrum. She was sassy and stubborn and immovable. In frustration, she turned her back to me and pulled her pants and undies down revealing her little bare bottom! She paused a moment and then casually pulled her pants up and turned back to me with a little smirk... like, "Ha! Take that!"
Oooooooooo girl!
Part of me thought it was funny. Her little four-year-old butt is pretty cute. If only it had been someone else's kid it would have been hilarious. And she probably didn't really know fully what she was doing or what it meant. On the other hand, that was super-naughty and I thought about spanking that bottom (I didn't)!
There were consequences. I don't think she will do it again... when I am around.

But where did THAT come from?!!!?!

4 comments:

carrie said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious. There must be something going on- Stella has been super miss sassy lately too. No mooning incidents yet- still in diapers.

Kris Tina said...

Where did this come from? Why . . . Andy of course!

Anonymous said...

It wasn't me. It looks like Karyn may have an idea of where it came from. She has tagged the post with "repercussions of cousins camp."

Steph said...

Sooooo hilarious!! I can just picture her doing this. I once got in trouble for mooning someone as well and my parents got the dreaded "phone call" from the boy's parents...I was in 9th grade though... :)