Monday, August 11, 2008

Learning from the Master

This kid amazes me... and cracks me up. Last night Alli gave the lesson in Family Home Evening. She prepared the lesson by herself, complete with visual aides, an object lesson, and some fantastic analogies. She chose relevant songs to go with her lesson. Andy and I kept looking at each other with expressions of "Did you help her with this?!" Alli was an impressive teacher.

A special thanks to all the people who have inspired and taught Alli over the years (4.5 years)... I know it isn't all us.

PS- Andy captured this picture of Alli... and I love it... haircut and all.

2 comments:

Nicole and Scott Kesten said...

love that story... maybe she could do a circuit.. we need some help in our lessons :)

Anonymous said...

I also love this picture of Alli.
She is a great example to Ruby.
Love,Grandma Utah