Sunday, January 24, 2010

snowpeople


If you are in the mood for a festive little treat, try this: three little scoops of vanilla ice cream, a teeny tiny carrot slice, a few skinny pretzels, chocolate chips, etc...

Put it all together for a snowman treat!

I love taking pictures of Ruby.  Her smile is pure magic.


And for an outdoor treat... we made this group of snow people.  There is a daddy, mommy, baby, pirate, girl and "the weird one."  Hmm.

Currently the snowpeople have melted out of the yard and we have collected all of their little things out of the grass.  Maybe next week we can make some more.  If not, there is always ice cream!


3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love Alli's glasses!

Marissa and Tevita said...

Alli's glasses are so cute!

And....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Shirley Mars said...

I LOVE the snow people!!!!! I LOVE your blog!!!!! And I LOVE all of you!!!!! Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDY!!!!!