Monday, November 10, 2008

Why did we not take more pictures this weekend?!

My sister Janis came to visit this weekend.  She had some artwork in a big show here in Chicago.  I had fun hanging out with her at the opening for the show.  (That was an evening of fine art and great people-watching!)  The people who work at Janis' gallery are so nice.  The other artists were fun to talk to. 

Janis cleaned our house... even the fish tank!  Sisters are awesome.

My parents came too.  They brought all kinds of treats and stuff for Alli and Ruby.  The girls were thrilled to have some grandma and grandpa time. 

The weekend flew by.  When I downloaded our camera card this morning I realized that I didn't get any pictures!  Oops.  Grandma and Grandpa took pictures.  Check their website if you want to see what happened.

My dad snapped a few family photos of us.



I bet you can't wait to see our Christmas card photo!

2 comments:

Janis Mars Wunderlich said...

Make sure you post pictures of the green hair extensions.
Oh, on the girls, not you. (Didn't I find them on your bedroom floor?! I'm pretty sure Grandma meant those for the girls, not the grownups).
Thanks for a super awesome weekend!

Janis Mars Wunderlich said...
This comment has been removed by the author.