Sunday, November 30, 2008

wake up happy

I think I will be waking up with a smile everyday from now on... thanks to Alli.


Yes, that is a happy face on the sheets.  Yes, it is permanent.  I already tried washing it out... this is a post-washing picture. 
Here is a better look at the happy little sprite.

I am a little irritated.  This is our really good set of sheets.  My favorites... crisp, yet soft and smooth. 

I can't help but smile though.

She said she was hiding under our covers and couldn't see what her pen was doing. 

Alli's art is just below where my pillow lies.  I will see it often.  And I will smile often.  But I hope Alli doesn't see this post too soon... I don't want her to get the wrong idea... so here is the moral of the story...

Drawing on sheets is a very bad choice!


But thanks for making me smile!

5 comments:

terica said...

Jadeyn did that to us too once, but it came right out when I sprayed it with hairspray and ran it under water and then a little elbow grease. I don't suppose you tryed that? Try it next time you wash them, although, I think it might be your favorite pair of sheets in the future.

Anonymous said...

Alli is very lucky to have a good natured mother. You're GREAT and so is Alli's art work!
Love you both, Grandma Utah

Alison said...

This post makes me smile too. Hey, it happens. Remember the twins wrote on the carpet with dry erase markers? 20 hours of scrubbing and it came out...mostly.

eldonmars said...

It looks a bit like the John Lennon's self portrait.

Keily said...

Cute. I like it but what usually gets pen stains out for me is soaking the stained area in oxy- clean with some water for 2 days.