Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Christmas Cards

I tried very hard to get all the Christmas cards out before Christmas... and it didn't happen.  About 40% of the cards made it out pre-Christmas, but I have a big stack of cards all ready to be stamped and sent... waiting for me.

So here is a sneak peek if you haven't seen it yet.   It is coming... eventually.christmas card copy

We were in the Salt Lake City airport on Monday, and we ran into our friends the Fillers (who used to live in Chicago and now live in Washington).  The funny thing is, I had their Christmas card in my carry-on all ready to send to them.  So I saved $.41 and just handed it to them. 

A note or two about our card:

* This family picture was taken in June in Utah.  Ruby looks like a baby... and sadly, she has grown quite a bit since then.  Alli too looks much older.  Hmm, am I noticeably older? 

** If this card looks like an exercise in Photoshop, it is.  I am learning the ways of CS3.  In next year's card, I will not age one bit.  :)

0 comments: