Monday, January 14, 2008

My Grandma Rocks!

My Grandma makes buckets of caramel popcorn and hundreds (maybe thousands) of cookies every holiday season for all of her children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren, neighbors, friends... maybe even strangers.  Her caramel corn is delicious... I have never tasted better.

We got our package a week or two ago.  Not one cookie was broken.  My grandma is amazing. 

The cookies were delicious, so buttery and good.  The caramel corn just melts in your mouth.  It is nearly impossible to just have one taste.  It is addictive.  The only thing keeping me from finishing it off in one sitting is that it would be all gone... and I am not ready for that.

Alli and Ruby have enjoyed their rations of the goodies.  Ruby likes to eat the popcorn with a fork.  Alli likes to eat it by the fistful. 

Ruby caramel corn 1

Okay, I feel a little bit bad, but BACK OFF GIRLS!  THIS IS A TREAT FOR MOMMY (and maybe daddy).Alli Ruby caramel corn

Thank you Grandma!  We love you.

1 comments:

Steph said...

Can I just say how much I love reading your blog! I love the cupcakes too, so dang "girly" cute! Also, I hate wearing my glasses too...what would we have ever done if we lived in the "olden days"...Mmmmm that caramel corn sounds sooooo good! If it isn't a secret family recipe I would LOVE it!